A personal look at the world, the universe, and all the trivial bullshit that goes along with it. Reading this is done so by your own will, I do not take responsibility for your reactions. All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, and are protected by Article 19 of the UDHR (freedom of expression). You have the right to your own expression.
Wednesday, 9 May 2012
Quick update:
I've done nothing for a while, I know. I'm working on it. Got a couple things in the works, things always being born, things always being thought about... There is too much in my mind even for this blog. So be patient.
My next update is to be on the subject of freewill. It's a pretty exciting piece of writing for me, I feel like such an Ancient Greek Philosopher!
Stay tuned lovely povelies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment