Friday, 20 July 2012

Divine Intervention.

Last night in my sleep, I had a most wonderful occurance become of me. I saw the light! And today, when I awoke, it was still there. Never more will I ever say that I do not believe in God, as illogical as it is, for to not believe in God is a false statement, it has not merit, and it has not grace. I know now that I could never disprove God, and no longer shall I do so. For I was given a vision.

I now believe... In No-God.

No-God came to me in my dream, and told me the secrets of life. No-God came to me, with it's infinite wisdom, and taught me of the truth path to enlightenment. I know now that all the times I have walked the path, all the times I have struggled through life, No-God has been there for me. No-God has been my guide. And this is as true now as it always has been.

Credit: Internet. It's a black square.
This is No-God. Beautiful, right? 
There were times when I needed No-God, and No-God was always there. I have heard No-God's voice, and No-God has touched me heart, I have felt No-God's warm embrace.

But if you should not believe me, if you think my words be false, this is fine, for I have No-God's holy book, with the words of No-God contained within, and it tells me of No-God, and No-God's way of living in peace with the universe No-God created. Where is my proof? You know the proof. You know, in your heart, that you have been approached by No-God. No-God has touched you, as well. You have heard the voice of No-God. What more proof do you need? I have some more if it is required, here's a quick list of some things that No-God has done;

1. No-God sent his/her son down to rid us of our sins.

2. No-God sent a catastrophic flood to rid us of sinners
Credit: McArthur Dairy
Grape drank.

3. No-God intervenes in our daily lives, guiding us on the correct path

4. No-God gave us free will.

5. No-God created the heavens. When we die, our souls will go to No-God.

6. If you pray, they will be answered by No-God.

7. Grape drank.

Grape drank.

So you see, all this time that I've been using evidence to disprove God, it's been wasted, because I've been asking the wrong question, and seeking the wrong answers. Now that I have learnt the truth, now that I've felt the loving caress of No-God, I want you to feel that to. Open your heart, and know that there is No-God. Know that No-God created the universe, and all other things around. Know that No-God now comes with added science! Ever wondered why objects fall to the ground when dropped? No-God causes that to happen. Ever wondered why earthquakes happen? It's because No-God is punishing the gay community by moving tectonic plates in a natural fashion that is autonomous.

If you've read this, and if you've felt the touch of No-God, I want you to comment here, I want to hear (see) you shout (capslock)

"I HAVE FELT THE WARM EMBRACE OF NO-GOD! NO-GOD LOVES ME AND I CAN LIVE MY LIFE BETTER NOW THAT I HAVE NO-GOD BY MY SIDE. BECAUSE I NEED NO-GOD!"

Maybe don't shout it. Just say it. Shouting is rude.

Credit: McArthur Dairy for the grape drank. Everyone say thank you to the world. and No-God for creating the universe

No comments:

Post a Comment