| Young Happy Sportsman holding his water bottle. |
It was an interesting thought line. That does seem to be where most sports people get their money from. Footballers (or soccer players, for those who are linguistically different) are paid millions of pounds, (that's currency, not weight) for kicking the ball for their chosen team into the opposing net, (I'm told this is called a 'goal') and where does all this money come from? Sponsorship!
| For those who don't know, this is the best bread ever. |
But you'd never see a scientist in sponsorship, would you? I think this is a gap in the market. I think we could do with more "Warburtons: Scientifically proven to be bread!" endorsed with the face of Neil deGrasse Tyson, or "I like my music to be massive! Which is why I listen to it on Phillips sound systems!" With Dr Peter Higgs, respectively.
It would be a welcome breath of fresh air to have Richard Dawkins on the inside of the metro, with a can of Lynx, emblazoned with; "hide your evolutionary flaw of body odour, with new Lynx Reality."
Well, we won't. Because Lynx already released their final fragrance... DIDN'T THEY?!??!
| No more Lynx... Yeah right! |
Of course, we all know that scientists will never advertise anything other than toothpaste, because they actually have something to gain from their profession, and aren't just shallow, empty husks of human beings who have little more than a wasted life of money, women and possessions, and nothing to show for it but good looks, fast cars, and millions of people who know their name, face and abdominal muscles. What losers!
Credit:
Warburtons best bread ever.
Lynx.
The other photo is credited.
Credit:
Warburtons best bread ever.
Lynx.
The other photo is credited.
No comments:
Post a Comment